"There is no such thing as coincidence there is only the inevitable..."

Monday, January 4, 2010

My Personal Reflection On Bridge Building

1. Difficulty to work with new people?
  - Not really as we must learn how to give and take.
2. How did you overcome your worry? Your shyness?
  - I just have to be brave and break down the wall barrier between each other.
3. How did you contribute to the project?
  - I gave some ideas on how to improve the bridge and helped out on some drawing.
4. Why is it important to participate?
  - So that I can learn things and not miss out on them as they might help me in the future.
5. What is one important skill you learnt and how can you apply it in class?
  - Communication. Communicate to my classmates and teachers so that we can understand each other better.

No comments:

Post a Comment