"There is no such thing as coincidence there is only the inevitable..."

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Camp Reflection

Overall the camp was fun, exciting and meaningful. I got to know my classmates a little bit better (a few names). Team work was very important in the camp as points are awarded if the team co-operated. Everyone has a role to play in the team. We should all work together to accomplish work faster and know our own weakness and strength to help out in the group. Don't do anything rash as it may affect the group.

I would choose to do the zip line if I had another chance to try all the activities again. The view from above was nice. It was scary to jump off the platform. But once you're off, the ride was fast and it was cooling as the wind was blowing into my face.

I would like to be a person who could think up ideas that can be beneficial to the group.

No comments:

Post a Comment