"There is no such thing as coincidence there is only the inevitable..."

Saturday, December 26, 2009

How Im Going To Travel There

This is the route google map googled for me from my house to SST.
Takes 13 minutes by car, 41 minutes by public transport, 1hr and 51 min WALKING.
The car is my most wanted option but it is not possible. 'Cuz if my personal driver (my dad) were to over sleep (most likely) im so screwed.
Walking option's OUT.
That leaves public transport. Oh great. Im going to squeeze myself to school.



View Larger Map

1 comment:

  1. Seems like you have a direct bus from home to SST? So, have you experience the morning 'squeeze' in the public transport? Sometimes the timing could be quite unpredictable.

    BTW, as you explored GoogleMaps, what are other information/features available in GoogleMaps that you think could be useful?

    ReplyDelete